Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The book

I don't know if it is my ADD or what but I am struggling with this book. I don't even know what is going on half of the time, maybe that is because it is in my car and I only read it at stop lights? I doubt it though, that book is deep. I will keep forging ahead though, just glad we got the band back together! First we get MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice together and now the book club is rolling, what a month.
I am reading at a verocious pace the book, "The Lone Survivor" and it is a page turner. It is all about a Navy Seal guy, his training and then his trip to Afganistan. His unit gets attacked and it is pretty intense. These guys were getting shot 4-5 times before they went down. Almost cried reading it. Highly recommended. You would think our Army friend Smurf would have recommended that instead of that terrible Epicenter book, which he didn't even read. Anyways, anyone else notice that a North Korean that won the silver in Air pistol shooting got caught using roids? How heavy are these air pistols?

No comments: